Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Attending the REBar Camp!

I am excited to be attending the REBar camp coming up this Thursday at Scottsdale Stadium. It will be the first true real estate networking and marketing conference I have ever attended and I am quite excited to be a part of it. Unfortunately, due to my schedule I will only be able to make the second half of the sessions, but I am looking forward to the event tremendously. I hope that the sharing of information will be excellent and that I can glean a lot of good techniques from other real estate professionals.

What is REBar camp? Well, this great post from Jonathan Dalton is where I actually learned about the event (thank you Jonathan!) and he describes the camp as a conference that will be discussing the various sides of social media marketing and how it plays into real estate marketing. The thing that I am most impressed by is the fact that the entire conference is FREE! I checked the sign up sheet a day ago and there were about 350 people attending the conference, so I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and hopefully making some good contacts!

I will update my blog after attending to give my assesment and report back some of the information that I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment