Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The First Blog Post

Hello! My name is Kyle. I am a college student at WP Carey School of Business and Barrett, the Honors College at ASU. I have started this blog as a result of a service that I am offering to real estate agents. My goal is to get to know agents while I am in school so that by the time I graduate I will have some contacts in the industry. If you want to see details about my service, please visit http://www.ezposting.net/ for info!
Basically my service involves Internet marketing for agents in a couple of different forms. One way that I help agents is by listing their properties on Craigslist and Backpage for them, just like a personal assistant would. The difference is that I create a professional ad for them and post it to theses sites for less than 39 cents a day. If you don't understand why this is important or a good deal, visit my website to find out!
I also write up blog posts for agents. Most agents would like to increase their internet exposure through blogging, but they often don't have the time to do it. I take care of this for them by writing quality blog posts about anything Real Estate related and letting them put it on their blogs! This gives them an edge over competitor's websites by increasing the number of keywords they use in their site and providing relavent information for their clients on a regular basis.
So I just wanted to take the chance to introduce myself and my service. I'm continually learning about different marketing techniques online and I am excited to start getting to know some people out there!

I'm also going to use this as a test page for the websites http://alphainventions.com as well as condron.us or www.condron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment